Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Come backs

After a trail happens, we have a choice.......
1. Do we allow ourselves to wallow in our self-pity and continue to make excuses for all the reasons something didn't work out?
2. Or do we step up and allow ourselves a Come Back, do we truly take a step back and see what it is that we could have done better or different?
I believe people who want growth in their lives choose #2 no matter how hurt they are, angry they might be, frustrated with what happened! Because they want to make sure they never end up back in that same situation again.
Yes, I realize I could have made different decisions and what am I going to do to make it better now! In my situation, I know I went through my "usual" routine and ignored the signs that my client was not building trust in my efforts, regardless of how I felt or viewed the situation, my job is to make a relationship and with that come to the responsibility of creating a foundation which every relationship requires.
I need to spend more time working on foundations and what is inclusive in a foundation?
1. trust
2. reliability
3. respect
4. honesty
5. communication
I firmly believe these things cannot be developed in 1 meeting and an hour of my "real estate spiel." Anyone can make buying and selling a house sounds so appealing, how could you say no!  
The five things listed above are not just for a business relationship but any relationship. Without these things, people question our authenticity and if we are holding up to our end of the bargain!
We all deserve these things as well. They are what creates a great friendship, marriage, business partnership without these; we have nothing to build from leaving our relationships to crumble.
Moving forward I am going to shift my perspective and focus on this five things before ever stepping into a relationship that I want to last. I am bothered when I have let people down in my life, and I strive to meet everyone's needs, I realize that at some points that is not possible and I will fall short in areas, but I need to be able to look back and say..... I have done everything I could have done to provide this relationship what it is necessary from the beginning.

#BRMRealty #GreatWayRealEstate #Realtor #Relationships #Comebacks 🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment